Road freight is a complicated, multi-task process of transportation of various cargoes of different weight and volume.
DAS GLOBAL LOGISTIK has developed a lot of various logistics schemes for road transportation matching characteristics of different companies from different spheres. Application of these schemes allows our clients minimise their costs and raise the effectiveness of their internal processes during transportation of various cargoes, including oversize deliveries on the complicated route.
Trust your cargo to us, and you can be sure of its safety. We use trucks fully equipped with all necessary fastenings and support equipment. Our specialists will develop an optimised route, taking into account all nuances and characteristics of the cargo. Our clients always receive information about their cargo status and movements on every stage of transportation.
Ordering road freight with DAS GLOBAL LOGISTIK you may be sure of:
- Thorough and detailed development of the route;
- Delivery of LTL, oversize and overweight cargoes;
- Use of only reliable trucks;
- The trucks equipped with state-of-the-art communication and navigation means;
- A personalised approach to every client;
- Selection of the right type of truck required for transportation;
- Best price for every order.
- Domestic and international Full Truck Load carriage (FTL) and Less than Truck Load transportation (LTL/Import);
- Delivery of oversize and overweight cargoes;
- Import and export customs clearance;
- LTL cargo processing at our logistics centre in Moscow;
- Fixed schedules for trucks;
- Consolidation/deconsolidation of cargoes;
- Cargo tracking and control over the whole transportation process from pick-up to door of the client;
- Preparation and submission of all relevant permits and access papers required for cross-border transportation;
- Cargo insurance.
- Door-to-door delivery;
- Multimodal transportation using various modes of transport: AIR/TRUCKS and SEA/TRUCKS;
- LTL deliveries from our consolidation warehouse in Europe are carried out on a weekly basis.